Salary + Commissions
Position Title: Account Manager
Position Type: Full-time
Compensation: Base Salary + Commissions (est. $45-$75k annualized)
Location: In Office
- Are you, or have you been involved with a creative agency or software firm?
- Are you comfortable will facilitating the sale of big-ticket, highly customized solutions?
- Do you have experience in the sales or improvement of e-commerce solutions?
- Can you get your arms around project requirements quickly and communicate to all stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Do you enjoy being creative and helping others?
- Are you driven, reliable and exceed expectations?
- Are you able to handle multiple tasks and activities at one time and still maintain a high level of accuracy?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Forix is a 100-person digital agency in SW Portland that specializes in e-commerce websites, informational sites and native mobile apps. It is an energetic team of overachievers with a culture of helping one another grow personally and professionally. We know success is a team sport, and we are thrilled to the group we do. With a strong emphasis in the Magento platform, Forix has quickly become a frontrunner in providing custom commerce solutions nationwide.
The Account Manager to will be working closely with clients and needs to have a consultative approach to helping customers construct the solutions that we can build. The best fit for this position will be a polished professional who can go above and beyond to make prospects feel comfortable and confident in the solutions we can provide, and also develop new ideas that will help drive their success.
They will be responsible for maximizing revenue from a portfolio of active clients and be responsible for developing/executing the companies’ upsell, cross-sell, and renewal strategies.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
The position will require you to assist existing project managers in order to get acquainted with our process while taking on your own project load. The following Skills and experience are required in order to help you succeed in this role.
- Identifying and maximize growth opportunities from a portfolio of active Forix clients
- Generating at least $1 million in sales from existing active clients in the first year
- Translating client objectives into actionable items for our team to secure long-term relationships
- Collecting and understanding client requirements
- Advocate on behalf of clients, to internally escalate any concerns and reasonable requests
- Understand company capabilities and service, and effectively communicate all offerings to clients
- Coordinating with developers, designers, sales, and project managers to accurately quote projects
- Proactively analyze campaign and performance results and report back progress as well as new opportunities to clients at the end of a defined period
- Continuously work with management to refine growth, win-back and renewal strategies
- Must be willing to travel occasionally for work and/or training
Key skills and abilities that will help them succeed in their position include:
- Technical aptitude is a must. You will be conversing with people who live and breathe interactive technologies.
- 2-5 years of Account Management experience
- Familiarity with custom software development processes
- Must have agency or e-commerce experience
- Having worked for or with creative or interactive agencies is a plus
- Familiarity with WordPress, Drupal, and Magento web platforms
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Adwords
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications
- Strong attention to detail with focus on organization and time management skills
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities, prioritize and produce results
- Strong writing and research skills
- Strong multitasking skills and the ability to work independently
- Understand internal resources needed to be able to help resolve hurdles with clients
- Professional presentation from head to toe: this includes speech, dress, writing skills, punctuality — everything that a successful business development person ought to be
We’re committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who share, demonstrate and live our core values. Take pride in working for a company that lives its core values, defines and pursues its vision and mission/purpose, and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and our clients.
Our benefits include:
- 401K plan
- Employee medical coverage
- Prescription plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Account management bonus program
Additional Perks Include:
- Bottomless coffee
- Ping Pong
- Company lunches and outings
- Snacks and beverages
- Open office space environment
- Conveniently located near the Goose Hollow MAX station
- Classic game consoles with Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat, and more!
Qualified applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and any additional materials to the email listed below. Please include your compensation requirements and why you think you would be a good fit for our company in your cover letter. Responses not including this info will not be considered.
Please make sure you have the adequate technical experience to be able to work with expensive custom software solutions before applying for this job. You don’t need to have been a programmer, but you do need to know the concepts.
Forix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org