Hourly Base + Commissions
- Do you have previous experience developing prospects into clients?
- Have you had previous experience in high-volume communication or call centers?
- Do you have the ability to communicate efficiently in a clear manner both orally and in writing?
- Are you able to handle multiple tasks and activities at one time and still maintain a high level of accuracy?
- Are you detail-oriented with strong organizational and self-management skills?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Forix is a rapidly growing, 108-person digital agency in SW Portland that specializes in e-commerce websites. With a strong emphasis in the Magento platform, Forix has quickly become a frontrunner in providing custom commerce solutions and has been identified as one of the top eCommerce agencies nationwide.
Forix is looking for a highly motivated Appointment Setter to join our business development team. The best fit for this position will be a polished professional who can engage prospective clients regarding our web, eCommerce, and mobile development services with the goal of setting up an appointment to speak to one of our business development team members. You will NOT be responsible for closing sales or developing the prospect into an account.
This is a contract position for 90 days with the possibility of a full-time position offer afterwards depending on the performance.
Primary Duties of This Position:
- Phone and email contact with prospective clients (averaging 60-100 calls/day)
- CRM management with Zoho
- Coordinating with senior sales team members to develop prospects
- Carries daily activity quota and weekly productivity metrics
- Successfully identify candidates for our service offerings
- Prior call center experience is a must.
- Technical aptitude is a plus. You will be conversing with people who live and breathe interactive technologies.
- BS/BA degree preferred with a specialty in advertising, communications, or similar field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to maintain a regular work schedule
- The ability to collect and understand client requirements
- Professional presentation from head to toe: this includes speech, dress, writing skills, punctuality
- Having worked for or with creative or interactive agencies is a plus
- Must always present yourself in a polished, professional manner
- Screening criteria will include
- Criminal background check
- US citizenship or valid work visa
- Solid references from previous work managers
We’re committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who share, demonstrate and live our core values. Take pride in working for a company that lives its core values, defines and pursues its vision and mission/purpose, and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and our clients.
Our benefits include:
- 401K plan
- Employee medical coverage
- Prescription plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Account management bonus program
Additional Perks Include:
- Bottomless coffee
- Ping Pong
- Company lunches and outings
- Snacks and beverages
- Open office space environment
- Conveniently located near the Goose Hollow MAX station
- Classic game consoles with Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat, and more!
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter as a Word Doc attachment to the email application below. Please include your salary requirements and why you think you would be a good fit for our company in your cover letter. Responses not including this info will not be considered.
Forix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org