Position Title: Enterprise Business Development
Position Type: Full-time
Location: In Office Preferred, Remote a Possibility
- Do you have previous experience developing channels and high-profile prospects into clients?
- Have you had previous experience selling e-commerce, CRMs, ERPs or enterprise software solutions?
- Have you ever managed multiple C-Suite stakeholders and support staff to architect high priced sales?
- Are you able to take technical requirements and put them into a comprehensive SoW with great accuracy?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Forix is a rapidly growing, 108-person digital agency in SW Portland that specializes in e-commerce websites. With a strong emphasis in the Magento platform, Forix has quickly become a frontrunner in providing custom commerce solutions and has been identified as one of the top eCommerce agencies nationwide.
Forix is seeking a highly effective business development manager who is already experience with the Magento Commerce platform who can hit the ground running and make an immediate revenue impact. To sell at this level requires a thorough understanding of the enterprise software space. Candidates must understand the essential dynamics of consensus selling to full teams, with representatives from different departments. Clients at this level are smart and sophisticated. They understand the tools they are working with, and this requires a strong command of assessing business logic. The ideal enterprise sales professional would typically come from a background of selling ERPs, CRMs, OMSs or large commerce solutions. This is nowhere close to transactional sales, as these are custom applications, and require in-depth diagnosis and consultative approaches to make sure all the client’s needs are being met. This candidate must be able to write extremely well, as our agreements are the most detailed and comprehensive in our industry.
Specific Duties of This Position:
- To personally sell $2M+ in sales in the first year.
- To learn and understand the intricacies of the Magento Commerce platform. It is expected that this person will successfully pass the Magento Solution Specialist exam 90 days from the point of hire.
- Be able to successfully analyze integrated systems and data flows.
- Review analytics and define patterns and ways to improve the client’s current site.
- Bring an existing book of business of larger companies to the table.
- Develop and conduct a successful outbound campaign.
- Compose larger, comprehensive proposals, contracts and SoWs.
- Research and recommend software extensions and third party providers of best fit for the clients.
- Manage a personal sale plan and report statuses to management and senior leadership teams.
- Involve technical sales support staff at key points in the sales process, and facilitate technical discovery meetings.
- Document workflows and requirements, and communicate all important information to the internal pitch team.
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise software and selling consultative services.
- Experience working with and presenting to C-suite executive teams.
- Comprehensive SoW and contract writing experience.
- Experience selling solutions from $100K to $1M
- Experience coordinating with pre-sales technical teams to match resources with requirements.
- A tremendous level of organization.
- Experience with eCommerce is a must. Magento experience is strongly preferred.
- Screening criteria will include
- Criminal background check
- US citizenship or valid work visa
- Solid references from previous work managers
Forix is known for delivering top-quality Magento eCommerce sites for companies doing between $2M and $60M in online revenues. Budgets will range from $125K – $1M in size, and the typical deal requires a solid 20-40 hours of work to develop.
We really care about our clients’ ultimate success. They have put their trust and treasure into us to deliver on specific outcomes, not just to build websites. We must treat them and their goals with the highest respect and ensure that they are thrilled with the results the Forix team delivers. They count us to guide them through how a large project will work. They expect us to see around corners on their behalf and call out obstacles and opportunities they would not otherwise be aware of. We exist to serve. We put our teammates ahead of ourselves. We all jump in to help if needed. This is a culture of real achievers, who realize that business is a team sport. Highly accomplished people with a good sense of humor and a competitive desire to do much better than we did yesterday.
We’re committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who share, demonstrate and live our core values. Take pride in working for a company that strives to create successful and award winning websites, defines and pursues its vision and mission/purpose, and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and our clients.
If Offered Full-Time Employment With Our Firm, Benefits Include:
- 401K plan
- Employee medical coverage
- Prescription plan
- Vacation and sick time
Additional Perks Include:
- Bottomless coffee
- Ping Pong
- Company lunches and outings
- Snacks and beverages
- Open office space environment
- Conveniently located near the Goose Hollow MAX station
- Classic game consoles with Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat, and more!
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume, cover letter, and references as a Word doc attachment to the email address provided in this post. Please include why you think you would be a good fit for our company in your cover letter. Responses not including this info will not be considered.
Keywords: digital agency, creative agency, e-commerce, web development, web design
Forix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org