Forix is looking for Senior Front-End Developer to join our Ho Chi Minh City office team! This position will include coordination with other departments to support development of client websites including UX, designers, project managers, developers, and QA testers. Primary duties that include:
- Coordinating with the development team throughout projects to ensure quality front-end implementation
- Construct HTML and CSS templates from mockup designs
- Develop e-commerce themes with full responsive animations and functionality on a variety of platforms
- Optimize website page speed after Google standards
- Implement on-page search engine optimization for websites
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a front-end developer
- Experience of using HTML5 / HTML / JS / Jquery / CSS3 / SASS / LESS
- A knowledge of CSS platforms such as Twitter’s Bootstrap
- Excellent understanding of good UI and creation of responsive layouts.
- Strong organizational abilities including managing work schedule, multiple accounts, and deadlines are required to succeed
- Ability to translate a static layout (wireframes, Photoshop mock-ups, paper prototypes) into a working application
- Experience of dealing with cross-browser compatibility requirements
- Understanding of web accessibility best practices
- Basic SEO knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of Magento 2 is a big plus
- Experience of using KnockoutJS or AngularJS a plus
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter as a Word doc attachment to the email address provided in this post. Please include your salary requirements and why you think you would be a good fit for our company in your cover letter. Responses not including this info will not be considered.
Forix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com