- Are you or have you been involved with technical architecture?
- Are you experienced with Magento, ecommerce, and business analysis?
- Can you construct project scopes and manage timelines properly?
- Can you get your arms around project requirements quickly and communicate to all stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Are you reliable and exceed expectations?
- Are you able to handle multiple tasks and activities at one time and still maintain a high level of accuracy?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Forix is looking for an experienced technical architect to support our sales and project management teams with translating client priorities and business needs into effective ecommerce solutions. This position will require a high degree of technical knowledge in Magento and development. The primary duties for this position include:
- Communicating with clients to identify and understand their needs, budget, and goals
- Identify, evaluate, and troubleshoot technical challenges throughout the sales and project lifecycle
- Provide expert consulting on Magento and ecommerce architecture
- Lead discussions with clients and teams regarding ecommerce platforms, technical capabilities, and solutions
- Manage and handle multiple project scoping and discussion sessions simultaneously
- Responsible for establishing business solutions and architecture behind implementations
- Assist the business development team with defining project scopes, pricing, timelines and requirements
- Assist project managers with technical issues that arise
- Outline and manage the migration and/or development of client product catalogs
- Continually assess company procedures, scoping criteria, and technical knowledge to make improvements as needed
- Support growth and retention of accounts
- Minimum of 3-5 years as a technical architect, business analyst, technical account manager or consultant for ecommerce related business
- Possess thorough technical and functional knowledge of Magento including, but not limited to Magento code structures, extensions, theming hierarchy, and other components
- Excellent knowledge of ecommerce site development with shipping, payment, fulfillment, and inventory systems
- Excellent business communication and leadership skills are a must
- Strong organizational abilities including managing work schedule, multiple accounts, and deadlines are required to succeed
- Experience working with other ecommerce systems is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
- Working knowledge of Magento 2 is a plus
- Bachelors degree preferred
We’re committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who share, demonstrate and live our core values. Take pride in working for a company that lives its core values, defines and pursues its vision and mission/purpose, and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and our clients.
Our benefits include:
- 401K plan
- Employee medical coverage
- Prescription plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Account management bonus program
Additional Perks Include:
- Bottomless coffee
- Ping Pong
- Company lunches and outings
- Snacks and beverages
- Open office space environment
- Conveniently located near the Goose Hollow MAX station
- Classic game consoles with Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat, and more!
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter as a Word doc attachment to the email address provided in this post. Please include your salary requirements and why you think you would be a good fit for our company in your cover letter. Responses not including this info will not be considered.
Forix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org